I’ve certainly been to a few gyms and boot-camps over the years, but Evolution Fitness stands out as being head and shoulders above the rest!
Here are a few of my reasons why:
- It’s personal. Alanna really cares about your goals and she is always very happy to tailor an approach that suits your personal needs. She also happily works around any injuries or concerns you have; you get to work out in a way which really works for you.
- Variety! When it comes to exercise, I need variety! The sessions at Evolution are always different and interesting – it’s so nice to do a workout and never be bored; I now actually look forward to exercising!
- Great people. Evolution clients are a great mix of people – there are no stereotypes – and the dynamic works really well. There is diversity of gender, age, fitness level, and purpose for being there. No-one is flexing biceps in mirrors and not everyone is super fit; everyone is there to be healthier and happier and Evolution delivers!
- Real change. I joined Evolution fitness just to lose some weight. I lost the weight in a few months but now being healthier and fitter has become an important part of my life. I never believed I’d actually look forward to exercise sessions!
I encourage anyone thinking about losing some weight, or building some fitness, or just becoming generally healthier to reach out to Alanna. I did and it’s best thing I’ve done for myself in a long time!
– Mark Hawkins, a 40-something, very happy client!
Alanna has been my trainer at Evolution Fitness Centre for over six years and I can’t speak more highly of her group sessions. The sessions are challenging and fun and above all, effective. Despite the fact that I am training in a group setting, I still feel as though I am getting the individual attention I need to make sure that my technique is right. Not many instructors I have come across have such a focus on technique. Having had two children and also being a keen runner, I have found the additional strength training to be just what I need to keep me achieving my goals. Massive thanks to Alanna and the team!
– Dani Ahimastos, 38 years old.